Last eve I took a walk after my shift at the arena had come to an end. I’m still exploring the layout and oftentimes I still find myself quite lost.I came upon the hooded man again, as I do quite often of late, but this time he had his slave with him as well. She is exotic in appearance and didn’t seem to wish to claw my eyes out.
He spoke of purchasing me from my current Master, but I think he is yet undecided. I am not unhappy where I am and I like the fact that I am easily lost amongst so many, though I had hoped to go to a collector, one that would allow me to keep my ability. My future is so uncertain.
He commanded me to await him and his slave at the inn, which I did. Sleeping on the softness of a couch far exceeds the cold hard floor of the kennels. I kept to the edge, or tried to, but he continued to drag me close, as he did the slave he owned, he, sandwiched in the middle.
It is a strange feeling to be so close to a man, one that obviously desires me, yet makes no move upon my person. I do not feel desirable. Often times I even feel inferior. I do not feel what other slaves feel, the ardent wants and needs that makes them so good at what they do. Though I do wish to please, I do not wish to become a part of the carnal category that other slaves fall into. I have been lucky, thus far, that no one has demanded this of me; my slavery has been an easy one.
When I divined my future this morning upon arrival home, I drew the Assassin card. I shall be caught up in the inescapable, a transition of which cannot be avoided. One door will forever close, while another is opened.
I would be lying if I said I was not afraid of what the future holds for me.
And yet, I look forward to it.
No comments:
Post a Comment