Storms haunt me, threaten me and draw me into the past. They play on my emotions, teasing, taunting, terrorizing me with memories I’d rather forget.
A test of pain in auburn tresses. A familiar pang of want. Touch me. Bitter. Sweet. At times a toxic combination, a marmalade of misrepresentation. Physical pain is my lifeline to the living, the leash that holds me fast, my penance. My want, my need. It makes me feel alive and not the thing I have become, if only for a little while.
Blue is the color heartbreak, the color sorrow, the color of blood, neatly packaged in wrappings of pale. The color of calm. Taste me.
Secrets. A house that holds many, locked within the womb of each room. Waiting. Seeking. Decadence. Deliverance. Delusions.
I am still lost and trying to find my way. I am blinded to my path, unsure of which route to take. I am an open wound that refuses to heal, despite the fact that my body proves otherwise.
Family. I have found it again. And I am slowly going mad.
A test of pain in auburn tresses. A familiar pang of want. Touch me. Bitter. Sweet. At times a toxic combination, a marmalade of misrepresentation. Physical pain is my lifeline to the living, the leash that holds me fast, my penance. My want, my need. It makes me feel alive and not the thing I have become, if only for a little while.
Blue is the color heartbreak, the color sorrow, the color of blood, neatly packaged in wrappings of pale. The color of calm. Taste me.
Secrets. A house that holds many, locked within the womb of each room. Waiting. Seeking. Decadence. Deliverance. Delusions.
I am still lost and trying to find my way. I am blinded to my path, unsure of which route to take. I am an open wound that refuses to heal, despite the fact that my body proves otherwise.
Family. I have found it again. And I am slowly going mad.
No comments:
Post a Comment