I am not allowed to leave the estate without an escort. Mostly this consists of Glee, though occasionally I am accompanied by one of the other slaves. The reasons for this, I assume, is so that those who watch over me can report back to Silas. I’m finding it quite uncomfortable to always have someone looking over my shoulder, watching my every move, waiting for me to make a mistake. I think they would enjoy seeing me punished. I shall try and not give them this opportunity.I shall be allowed to sleep in the Master’s chambers indefinitely. He said the only time I will be refused the sanctuary of his room is when I am being disciplined.
There are times I catch him watching me, when he thinks I am unaware. His look an odd mixture of appreciation and.. hunger? He wants me, I can tell, and yet, he denies himself of me. Perhaps this is some strange ritual I’ve not heard of. Or perhaps he has no plans to ever touch me other then the contact of night’s sleepy embrace.
I have much yet to learn about being a personal slave to a man I desperately adore. The Waiting Hand is not easy.
No comments:
Post a Comment