Even as he was moving in, he was moving furniture out.My fingers curled around the key he had given a slave to give me as I made my way to the upper floor, he having commandeered the entire third level of the inn. Obviously, he likes his space with little littering it.
"Why are you moving furniture out? The room not big enough to hold it all?" Yes, I had peeked in the room from the hallway, side stepping as men moved the banned items out.
"Don't ever make the first thing you say to me a question. Come here and greet me properly." Two ihns into the conversation and already had had annoyed him.
Even though he did take a few steps in my direction, by no means did he meet me half way, I forced to give into his wants. Not that I minded. Approach was made, I lifting upwards to plant a platonic kiss on his cheek. "Better?"
"A bit. I am having them pull the furniture out, because A. I think it's tacky...B. I have need for more space. I will be here for sometime and will more than likely be using this place as a base of operations for the White Syndicate. Since you and Helix are here.. additionally I'll need to keep myself occupied lest I am spend my free time seeing how close I can get to fucking you near your Beau. It's bad form really.. hmm? Tell me what did you and Helix talk about?"
There is always the tell tale sing of irrational shivers when I am in his presence, the small prickling strikes of lightening that pierce me by way of words. "I do hope you'll be staying in your own room once you're settled and not taking me from mine." I had drawn away about the same time he had, sure to keep the distance of propriety between us with the others about.
"We talked about you, of course, He doesn't seem to care for you much. Would you like to tell me what this.. White Syndicate is?" Obviously it had something to do with the initiates, but I wasn't quite sure what their goal was.
"Later. That's not surprising? Did he ask you of me...? And what did you say?"
He knew I would not lie to him. Besides, the fabricated ruse would be known immediately. I’ve never been good with lies. "He asked me to tell him everything I knew about you. Which of course, I did. Lucky for you I know so little. I told him that he lacked the patience you did, and that he should not wound what he could not kill. Why have you blackmailed him? What is it he can do for you?"
"Its not that he can do anything for me, he's a reckless and emotional boy. It is what I can do for him.. that is more of my concern. Lock the door and remove your clothing." He wasn’t even looking at me when he said it. But I have become used to that. "It is not lucky for me, it is lucky for you. Had you told him any of my business it would not have been good for you. How did he ask you? Was it just words?"
With nakedness came the unveiled mask of emotions. There was nothing to hide behind, the canvas of flesh exposed as well as the thoughts I'd have rather keep hidden. The door was locked, the robe removed, arms crossing over my breasts. "He stood in front of me and would not let me pass, telling me in no uncertain terms that I would meet him in his room that night and tell him everything I knew about you. I told him that I would not, that I would not dare betray you, for you would kill me without a second thought if I ever tried to deceive you."
"I see." Now he had turned towards me. "Why is it .. every time I ask you to strip you cover yourself...come here. I ask you so I have something pleasant to look at. You deny me of this?"
"Perhaps you should buy a piece of artwork. Then you would always have something pleasant to look at."
He grasped my chin and tilted my head upwards, so that I was forced to look at him. "I could always paint a piece in your blood." I was grabbed by my hair and bodily tossed from his room. "Come back when you're in a less ridiculous mood I have no stomach for your shit today."
The door closed and I found myself naked in the hall, not quite sure what to do. "Clothing? Might I have my clothing? Castor, please, let me back in. Please. I apologize for my conduct." Already I could hear the footsteps of someone approaching.
He opened the door and snatched me back into the room. Closing the door behind me, I was pressed up against it. "What has gotten into you today? You will please me now."
"Your being here unnerves me, so close."
"Am I supposed to care? Because I don't. And for the remainder of the hand.. when you come to see me.. you will greet me this way.. stripped bare and I will decide if I am going to use you or not. Do you understand?"
I nodded.
"Tell me, what do you feel right now?"
"As if I have been stripped of all my power. I feel that you have pulled out of me what no other man would have ever been able to accomplish. I feel... weak, but within the weakness there is a certain strength I never knew I possessed. I feel.. as if I would do anything for you."
"Do you want me?"
An unfair question, he knew I did. "Yes, But I want my virginity more."
"No you don't. Get some clothes, we are going out."
At least he was allowing me clothing.
No comments:
Post a Comment