It is my habit to go out each day and at least try to do a reading for someone. It’s not often I take Charm with me, but today I was glad I did.I found him in one of the parks, a man with his son, a boy not much older than my precious Charm.
He was a non believer, as many are, but he was curious, and I was more than willing to sate that curiosity.
While Constantijn and Charm busied themselves with introductions, I set out the cards, allowing him to choose what would be read.
Taluna, The Eight of Swords, The Impaled
Words of wisdom and warnings were offered, but I could see the doubt in his eyes.
But none the less he was a good sport, even offering me payment due with slight of hand.
Not to mention Charm had made her first friend. Yes, all in all I would say it was a splendid day.
I hope to read for Valentijn again.
No comments:
Post a Comment