Sunday, June 17, 2007

Circumstances

I’ve been spending much time at the parks of late, often taking a book with me to keep me company. I think I’ve about read everything Silas’s library has to offer. Soon I will be re-reading them.

My chores have been lightened, I no longer offering to do Silent’s work. This leaves me more time to explore myself, as well as the City I have come to love. Sometimes I even go to the great library, standing outside just so I can look at it, wondering what fascinating tales it holds within its walls.

Among other things, I have been paying closer attention when someone dances, trying to mold the movements to memory. I practice, a little, when no one else is around. Sometimes I feel so ungainly and awkward in motions that should flow smoothly and be graceful.

I’ve not seen my Master in two months, which means, I have my own room. His room. I like having my own place to go to, though I do miss sleeping at his side. I wonder if he misses me at all.

No comments: