It is the bane of a slave to love the man she is possessed by, even though he may only show her general warmth. I never thought to be a slave that would love, but then, despite my collar, I never thought to be a woman possessed so completely either.My collar. Such has changed.
My outing to the falls, complete with Brawn’s shadow, had been a short one, Silas coming to claim me. He was back from his trip and he was bearing presents.
Our return to the house was a quiet one, though his orders were followed in hurried command. Sent to his chambers, those that I still share, he accompanying me.
His couch was littered with the books of my amusement, tomes that offered comfort in the darkness of a lonely night, only room for the outline of one sleeping slave. I hadn’t expected him back from his trip so quickly, but he seemed more amused then angry by the sight of his messy room.
I was ordered to kneel near the hearth; the box brought forth that held my fate. The ribbon about my throat was removed, that which would soon replace it brought forth from the box.
I had never dreamed that such beauty could exist in steel. Intricate was the delicate design, though the collar itself was thicker then others I’d seen. Dropped from the center of steel was a cage of gold, a brilliant red stone trapped within.
He told me I was to beg for his collar, but first I found the need embrace him. Instinctively my arms wrapped around his neck, my affection for the man that owned me shown. Now I would be the dutiful slave and beg.
I did something very uncharacteristic of me. Or at least I would have thought so less then a year ago. I submitted to him. I held my hands crossed over my head and begged to be his. It was a ritual that needed to be confirmed, a rite of passage that needed to be complete before I could truly belong to him. I begged for his collar, I begged for his deliverance, I begged to be whipped if I was ever the erring slave. I begged to be worthy, I begged to be kept until my last dying breath. I begged as a woman that needed a man. I begged as a slave that needed a Master.
The collar was set around my neck, the lock clicking in finality upon my throat. He kissed my flesh just above the collar and wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me tighter against him.
He does not love me, I know, but he feels some sense of affection, some bit of tenderness and for now, it will have to be enough.
No comments:
Post a Comment