The Ubar of Cups, the Ubara of Cups. Close to never does this emotional couple appear in the same reading. I didn’t understand the meaning, only able to relay what the cards wish, but all was made clear when Lucian began to explain. He’s going to be a father, Bonnie, the woman who as I understand it, is not really his sister, the mother of his child. This is the first time that I have read for him where the cards aligned themselves in his favor. I’m thinking he should probably quit while he’s ahead.
He’s happy, or at least he seems happy, sometimes it’s hard to tell with Lucian, always reserved with his feelings, but this I can understand. I do it all too often myself.
I told him if he comes across a book of baby names, to let me know. Of course he didn’t make the connection, and why should he? I am a woman whose contract ran out from the man she loved long ago. A man I can never truly companion, except in my heart. But that makes me no less his. It makes our children no less loved.
Tomorrow I have promised myself that I will explore the city, find the library and hopefully add another piece to my overwhelming puzzle. What I have found out so far is vague, more myth than fact. But what I appear to be searching for is some type of amulet, probably no larger then the inside circumference of my palm. I’ve yet to find a description of what it looks like, or the last place in which it rests. Tick tock, tick tock..
No comments:
Post a Comment